Friday 20 March 2009

Feeling Confidant

Well since my last post Ive been playing on interpoker because I get rackback there. been only really playing 200-400 hands a night. been on a little heater too, had £66 there now its £178 :D,

As people who play on wills and interpoker will know they have changed network to Ipoker (rtr tell me that interpoker has gone to boss who knows?) well anyway the switch over as been a huge success for me. I made about £40 yesterday and today in about 300 hands. then I logged into my account and saw an extra £37.50 I thought interpoker might of made a mistake. They hadn't it was my rakeback since the begining of march wow!. This is only about 3k hands which when I become more comfortable playing longer and more tables will only increase!

Over to will hill, I had a 3 buyin loss there but they really where coolers, maybe I tilted off a buyin, played a few mtts which I shouldn't!. I had no luck at all, my AA got busted by a rivered flush with the guy calling down with bottom pair then lucked the river :D.

Ive since had to shut my account down there. I never signed up to a rake deal and since they have now moved I might as well change to some other network depending on what deals I can get. I withdrew £161 which is now sitting nicely in my bank waiting for the right time to deposit somewhere.

so anyway my bankroll= £340

btw if anyone is actually reading these, comments would be nice :D

5 comments:

Steve H. said...

Hi there,

I have become a follower of your blog after seeing your link on a mutual friend’s blog. I update my blog every day (well at least I try to).
My blog is about my poker exploits and my day to day activities.

I would be very grateful if you could drop by and become a follower of my blog. I’ll also put a link in for your blog – could you possibly do the same for me and put me in your reading list?

The blogs that I read are listed by the most recently updated, so the more you update the more hits you will receive from my site as you will be top of my list ;-) I have a comments section and I always return all comments.

Many thanks and hope to see you drop by soon

Steve H

www.steveholdenpoker.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hi matey, yea sure thats no prob. Have just listed you,

thx for leaving a comment :D

Small Stakes Poker said...

Hallo. Thats why i hammered my blog about Hills last month. To try and get peeps to sign up before the 13th March and thus carry forward a rakeback deal :|

Unknown said...

yea seen that matey, have a interpoker account, wh doesnt feel the same not on crypto :D

Mike player said...

I am very much pleased today. I enjoyed every little bit part of Blog About Poker! and I will be waiting for the new updates.
------------
my poker web