Thursday 23 December 2010

12/180 bink and less whine probs

bit of a gay last blog post. After feeling rotten for the past day or so, couldnt sleep last night, was waking up every 30mins, shuffling and waking the mrs up so decided to get up at 4am for a sesh. Had a good 4 hour grind through the variance that is totally standard within the 180 turbos (note to last whine post). well I binked a 12/180 this morning. First of many I hope.



So im just going to keep the volume up, I might even make silver star this month at ps. Think ive come a long way from when I used to 2 table the 2/180s just need to make sure I keep improving. set up will be 6x 2/180s and 4x 12/180 and just keep reloading when I bust. Bankroll atm is $2k so will just play the 12s until I drop below $1k which I cant see happening.

Will still have the odd mtt grind session, was doing pretty well yesterday in the $5r rebuy 15k gtd $3k on top! despite the redic beats I found myself 80/96 with ATs utg+1 with 10bb, Obv I snap shove get one donkey(massive stack) call with A7o. He flops Oesd and obv gets there on the river.

Hope everyone has a good xmas n new yr, plenty of food n drink looking rate forward to it. feel abit better now so hopefully thats the man flu gone!

byee

No comments: