Tuesday 17 November 2009

staking and not being such a nit!

Started my 1st ever stake the other week, The deal was 25x 3/45 mans @ stars. stakeback + 50/50 split on profits and that is going great atm into profit and still 10 games remaining. over the last few months since I reached $1k ive not really progressed the bankroll, even though I feel a better player, especially at the mtts. If a few key hands would of gone my way I could of easily hit a final table and been on for a big score. The roll has been up and down quite alot from about $850 - $1150, which is annoying.

I completed the party poker bonus which was a waste of time. I ended up break even with the $20 bonus included, I even managed to spew a buyin away at 25nl trying to bluff a guy who hit a flush on the flop lol :(. So ive withdrew my $200 there back to pokerstars and Im stopping with cash for a while because sng and mtts are so much more profitable for me atm.

Over at raisetheriver.com theres a new synidcate im taking part in and also a prop bet which ties into the not so nitty part of my post.

syndicate - $55 80k GTD torney on pokerstars.

There are 7 people in this syndicate with me including we are each going to play the above torney once with each member of the syndicate shiping $7.86 to pay for the entrance fee. then all profits will be split.

Mirror prop bet :- this involves each member of the bet contributing $20 to a side pot of who makes the most money from these 5 games. we all have to register in the same torneys

8pm - 11/90 man
8.20pm - 4/180 man
8.40pm - 22/90 man
9pm - The bloggerment - buyin $5
9.30pm - 22/180 man

Highest ive played are the 4/180s and 6/45s so it will be nice to try the higher buyins for one night and who knows maybe I'll get lucky.

Ive started playing 3/45 more seriously now I just used to play one now and again usually when I couldnt be arsed to play poker. see the improvement :P



and also my 2/180 stats n graph!



bankroll: $1150

1 comment:

Raisetheriver said...

Could you link us up please sir.

www.raisetheriver.blogspot.com

We will return the favour.

Thanks

RTR