Tuesday 3 November 2009

progress + mtts

Since my last post I shiped another 2/180, but then have only min cashed since. I havent really been focusing on them. Ive been spending my time completing 1/5th ($20) of a bonus at partypoker 4 tabling 10nl. I ended up breakeven, took me about a month to do 4.5k hands, running 5 buyins under Ev. some redic beats and also bad play, Im going to review the lot later.

Ive also started playing the mtts on stars that start around 4pm, I can only play these when Im on dayshift so it will have to be every other week. I came 100/3387 in the $3 $5k GTD for $13.72 I was just under avg in chips, and was round about 60/100 at this point then a villan shoves and im covered I see KK which Ive got to call with, the villan flips over AJ and hits one of his 3 outs @ the turn. In the $5.50 20k GTD I came 367th/4373 for $13.11 that was just a standed exit hand I was short pushed A8o villain called with AJ.

I'll share a key hand from the $3 5kgtd which I wasnt sure if it was the right call.
I had no info on the villan just felt like he was weak, the utg limp could of been suited cards. his min bet on the flop just seemed fishy. I could of called his min bet at the flop and re-evaluated on the turn but it just seemed passive. when I reraised I wondered why his 4bet was so little.

highlight below for villans hand

villan k6os

going to 4 table 2/180s bye.

bankroll $1100

oh and thanks for the comments in my last post :D

No comments: