Wednesday 29 July 2009

Holiday + bankroll

Well Since my last post/brag Ive had quite a downswing. Happens alot, I do quite well then the poker gods decide to bring me back down. Few bad beats and I become spewy and start playing other games than the 2/180s. Such as the 3/180 re buys which are great if I don't re buy but Ive found that on some occasions Ive used $12 and not cashed. Ive been so close to a big score in them also. Just finishing shy of the final table with some redic beats. If anyone has a decent bankroll and don't mind a 30min re buy period the 3/180's at stars are great value. 1st is about $490. min cash is around $19.

As of now I wont be playing and cash games what so ever. Ive lost my edge completely in them. I used to be pretty good at one stage. I will return to them one day its just mtts n sngs are so much easier to build a roll with. They don't tilt me like cash tabs do. My bankroll was down to $860 after my downswing at 2/180's and losing a few buyins at 10nl. Was 2 tabling .5/1 limit at one point which I know very little about. Shipped a 2/180 earlier so that's brought me out of my swing.


I'm off on hols to Corfu with the missus and another couple, but the mortgage for the house comes out the day before we go. This leaves me skint and with only around £300 spendo for a week at b&b. So I'm thinking of dipping into my poker fund to help with the hols. Going to take £150 out. Ive decided on that amount but not fully decided if I'm going to take it heh. Will see what my funds are like when I get paid on thurs!

In reply to Yorkshire pud:
Nice roll you're building there.Are you going to mix in some 4/180s too as you are certainly rolled for them and seem to be killing the $2's

I find the 4/180s too slow m8, I've played them in the past and probably would to fine. Going to stick at the 2/180s and mix in some 3/180 rebuy's I think

thx for the comment :)

bankroll: $970

No comments: